Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Exciting to see comparable ideas!

On Thursday June 4, I posted a blog presenting my thoughts regarding the continuing viability of christian ideals in our culture. It was exciting today to receive my new edition of World Magazine and see the cover article with this title: is Christianity in the U.S. doomed? Headlines trumpet decline, but a closer look suggests a continued roller coaster ride.

It is an excellent article and in many ways follows a similar line of reasoning. It also arrives at a similar conclusion. I did not know what the think when I started this blog or how to do it. I did believe it was time to present what I view as truthful discussion of issues facing our time. I must confess the first was somewhat greater.

It is satisfying and exciting to read something - AFTER I blogged about it. And in a respected magazine - if you do not read it then you should. Not trying to pat myself on the back, just wanted to share my excitement. Maybe I am not as lost as I thought I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment