Saturday, September 26, 2009

Just Completed the First Half of Ephesians 1

I have just completed the devotions for this weekend in my other blog - Devotions From My Favorite Chapters. We are studying Ephesians 1 as the first favorite chapter. The reason that is my favorite chapter and the first one I am writing is because it teaches us the profound truth of who we are in Christ as a believer.

I would love for you to check it pout if you have not. You read just a short page devotion each day. Each day you will basically look at one verse. In that format, you will walk your way through the first chapter of Ephesians. It will take 30 days to walk through the entire first chapter of Ephesians. It is easy, does not consume much time, can be done anywhere you have access to the internet, and the truths in Ephesians 1 will change your life.

Please give it a try if you have not. Refer it to a friend who needs encouragement, help with the discipline of a quiet time, or just needs a blessing. If you just do the first half, it will be transforming!

No comments:

Post a Comment