Friday, September 4, 2009

Comments on the President's Video to Children

I have posted a note on my Facebook wall regarding my thoughts on the upcoming video that President Obama will present to children in schools across America next week.

I do not possess the typing skills to repeat it here. Check it out there.

It is fascinating to see what happens when the President looses all credibility with the people of the U.S. Even something like this that could and should be a positive and simple thing becomes suspect and divisive. It is no one's fault but his own. He has been disingenuous and blatantly untruthful about his agenda. He has destroyed his own credibility. He must bear the cross for his leadership failures. Only he can restore his credibility.

Unfortunately, his actions have revealed his true nature and agenda. I do not believe he will repair his credibility because who he is has come out and been revealed. He cannot hide the extreme nature of his far-left, way out there views. he will have to live with this lack of credibility throughout the rest of his Presidency.

I am proud Americans are showing the passion for independent thought. I am proud they are standing up for what they believe in. I am proud to be an American.

No comments:

Post a Comment