Sunday, September 20, 2009

Thanks to Those Who Follow and Read

Thank you to all of you who read and follow Greg-arious. It is becoming a real joy to write. I have even begun to think things like, "Oh, I need to put that on my blog." Sometimes I get more angry while I write. Sometimes I feel a sense of catharsis when I write.

I always feel a sense of joy when you comment, when you send an "attaboy" on Facebook, or when you tell me in person that you enjoy reading Greg-arious even when you disagree. All are great. Remember that you are free to do both. This is a discourse area! From my first post, I have said that this will be about communicating clearly.

Thank you for reading. Thank you for the feedback in whatever forum. Please continue to read. Please give more comments and opinions - that's why I'm here. Send the link to a friend. I will send you again very soon

1 comment:

  1. GREAT sermon today! We had our entire family in town for the dedication and your sermon was the topic of conversation all afternoon long! Thanks for the pep talk! the Veazey's

    ReplyDelete